Thursday, April 27, 2017

A Clean And Wrinkle-Free Robe

A Clean And Wrinkle-Free Robe


As I was doing my daily housework GOD dropped a thought into my mind. How many times have you cleaned the floors, changed the sheets, dusted, washed clothes and all the other chores you do to maintain your home?

Don't get me wrong, I really like keeping our house clean and in order, but it made me think, how much time do I spend on keeping my temple clean for GOD?

One job I really like to do is ironing and laundry.  Taking a dirty, stained item and making it wearable again is one challenge I like.  Sometimes, I win and sometimes the stain is too stubborn to let loose.

With ironing, it is a quiet time for me.  I play music and before I know it I have something to show for my effort.  No wrinkles and the item is presentable again.

I know in everyday life, we have times when we are stained and wrinkled from worries, actions and just being in the world, but I need to work on cleaning, stain removal and living a wrinkle-free life before GOD.  Staying as close to him as I can, reading the Bible and praying is the way.  GOD is the ultimate cleaner upper, stain remover and ironer of our soul.  Someday I plan on wearing a robe prepared by GOD that is white as snow and no wrinkles as said in Ephesians 5:27.

-Written By Linda Tatman

No comments:

Post a Comment